Thursday, 4 April 2013

Little Post

My preferences :)

Candy or Chocolate.. Probably candy 
Hot dog or hamburger.. If it is a big xtra or such from McDonald's, burger over boiled hot dog. But on either, i have to have the lovely mustard. And I can't eat boiled hot dogs, only bbqed hot dogs. So much better. And the buns have to be toasted, almost to. Point where it is like they were roasted. Is it just me or am I starting to rhyme? If I am, I am not trying it!!! 
Hot or cold .. Depends on what for. Hot baths, yes please. Warm water for when brushing my teeth, and to drink, room temp or cold. I can't drink hot water. Well, I probably could if I had to, but I would rather not go there!
Milk or water .. I just don't like milk. Haven't for years. The sight of it turns my stomachs. Not that that is the only drink / food that does it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment